Cook With Jack Apron Competition
BITE BACK 2030 INSTAGRAM TOTE BAG COMPETITION
- This promotion is only open to mainland UK residents aged 13 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Bite Back 2030, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, upload a photo or video of yourself cooking along with Jack on Instagram or Facebook and be sure you are following us and tag @BiteBack2030, before the closing date of 11.59pm on Sunday 31st May 2020. Entries submitted after this date will not be counted. No purchase necessary.
- 3x winners will each receive 1 x Bite Back 2030 apron.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner will be chosen at random. The result is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be selected and contacted no later than Monday 1st June 2020.
- In the event that a winner has not responded within 7 days of notification then Bite Back 2030 reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message if they have won and their name will be posted on social media posts within 7 days of the winner being chosen.
- By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Bite Back 2030, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- To the full extent permitted by law Bite Back 2030 or its agencies accept no liability or responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or death suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- Bite Back 2030 or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Bite Back 2030 or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- Bite Back 2030 reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Bite Back 2030, 10 Queen Street Place, London, United Kingdom EC4R 1BE